With a focus on the Mac platform, our mission is creating useful, friendly and unique software, complemented by first-class support for our customers.
During these 4 years we have developed several known Mac applications for consumers that are well liked by Mac user community and have thousands of enthusiastic users, and now we would like to expand our development team.
We are searching for an experienced Cocoa developer with ability to work remotely on full-time contractor basis. We promise challenge, personal coaching, time flexibility, great people to work with and chance to make a difference in the lives of countless Mac users. And we even speak Russian!
Experienced Cocoa developer for Mac OS X.
- Good knowledge of Objective-C, including Objective-C 2.0.
- Familiarity with Core Data.
- Familiarity with programming GUIs on Mac OS X.
- Knowledge of programming for iOS an advantage
- Knowledge of using version control systems (preferably Git, but knowledge of another system is ok as well).
- Personal skills: ability to work independently and remotely, self learner, good knowledge of English language, ability to communicate clearly — especially in writing.
- Experienced user of Mac OS X
- Technical troubleshooting experience in Mac OS X is an advantage
- Previous experience in working in tech support / customer support in an advantage
- Patience and ability to work with users in a delicate and caring manner
- Very good knowledge of English language and ability to communicate clearly in writing
- Flexibility and ability to work part time with fluctuating amounts of work
- Personal skills: self learner with ability to work independently and remotely